Apple has launched their new series of iphones including the XS and XS Max. Given below are important information you need to know about these series like their releasing date, new features, design, price, and technical specifications.
Apple has now unveiled its iphones series for 2018, after many rumours and last minutes leaks. The pre-orders have also begun, as you have three upgraded choices for this year that is iphone XS, iphone XS Max, and iphone XR. Rather than updating the iphone 8, Apple has built upon the where the newest model and the old models look the same at a glance. You can consider the XS directly from the X, as it is the upgraded of X and whereas the iphone XS Max adds a brand new option with the biggest screen as seen on an iphone at 6.5 inches.
As the Apple is now into the second decade of iphone series, so it’s reasonable that Apple wants to change its naming strategy that sound more attractive for people. Here are the highlights of the new features of new iphone that include:
- A12 bionic processor
- IP68 rated
- Updated 12mp cameras
- Adjustable depth of field in photos
- 512GB storage option
- Dual SIM
- The design of the XS and XS Max is the same as the iphone X have, which means your existing cases, will fit; buttons and ports are in the same places.
- It is made from the surgical grade stainless steel just same as in the iphone X, but the screen and rear glass has a new formulation of glass which Apple says is the toughest ever used in a phone.
- Water resistance has been improved to IP68 up from IP67, so you can leave it submerged at a depth of 2m for 30 minutes.
- It just won’t survive fresh water, but also orange juice, tea, wine, beer, and salt water.
Release Date and Pre-orders of iphones
The new iphone series, both XS and XS Max are available to pre-orders now, and their first units will ship on 21st September. You can now pre-order on Apple’s official website or via the networks and resellers.