The Canada PNP program is a way to get the immigration to Canada once you don’t have the Express Entry score. Without the express entry score, it’s not possible to get the immigration of this country. The current score is 440 for Canada PR.
So, if this score is not given, it’s only possible to have Canada PR through a Canada PNP program. Every province has its own Canada provincial nomination program which implies that you need to meet specific needs of every province.
Nova Scotia: This province has the Skilled Worker PNP program and the Nova Scotia Labor market priorities stream. These are the conditions which are needed to immigrate here as per this Canada PNP program:
- Skilled worker Nova Scotia nominee program: First of all to be eligible for this Canada PNP program, an employment offer must have been given to the candidate from the, from an employer in Nova Scotia. This kind of job offer should be complemented by a 1-year experience in the home country apart from CLB 5 scores. However, if the job needs a specific kind of license, it should have been attained.
- Nova Scotia Labor market priorities stream: The second way for someone to qualify for this Canada PNP program is to, get the Letter of interest from the government of this province. The application for this Canada PNP program is made through the Express Entry system and as such is open throughout the year. However, this Canada provincial nomination program is only open for the Early Childhood educators who can prove 2 years of experience. Such educators if they have international credentials need assessment of their credentials to qualify for this Canada PNP program.
Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program: This province takes in candidates through the Atlantic immigration pilot program. However, it also has a Canada provincial nomination program which selects candidates who have an employment proposal of 2 years in this province. The candidates must have a job offer of this much duration to be approved for the Canada PNP program. If any license is required to carry out this kind of job, it should be available for someone to be applicable for this Canada provincial nomination program.
- Working in Alberta The Canada PNP program of this province recognizes those who are employed here. This Canada PNP program of this province is known as the Alberta Opportunity stream, and only selects those candidates who have the residency in this province and have been working here in Alberta for 12 months at the time of the application. So, applicants for this Canada PNP program should already have a work permit with them along with an LMIA.
- Waived from LMIA Only those candidates are waived off from having an LMIA to be qualified under this Canada PNP program, who have done their education from this province. It’s not necessary that the experience for this Canada PNP program should have been gained in Canada only. It can be gained outside Canada but it should be at least 2 years in that case. The experience for this Canada provincial nomination program stream can also be outside Alberta but in Canada, but it should be 2 years.
- There are some “ineligible occupations” not applicable for this Canada provincial nomination program also for which an LMIA is not granted.