Sometimes users USB drive or pen drive not showing full capacity It means If you have 8 GB Sandisk pen drive but windows show only 2 GB. The same issues can happen in other devices such as: USB Flash drive, pen drive, Hard drive, memory card or SD card etc. When It happens with you such types of issues. how can you retrieve the wrong space and restore pen drive or USB flash drive back to full capacity? Please don’t worry, even you have no reliable solution. Here I will give you the easy way to restore your USB drive or pen drive back to full capacity.
Reasons and Solution for Restore USB Drive or Pen drive to Original State
When your Pen drive or USB drive not showing original space, you may shock that how it happens or where is the lost capacity. Actually, there are several reasons such as formatting overhead, invisible shadow files, and hidden recovery partitions or unallocated space can cause this problem.
Solution For Flash Drive Showing The Wrong Capacity
Sometimes users hide their data. After a few days, they forget about that. This is the main reason for the pen drive showing the wrong capacity. Here we will be discussing how to recover these types of issues. I give a few simple steps. By following these steps you can unhide your data very easily. You will get your pen drive in original capacity.
- Firstly go to the drive then, click on the file button
- After that, the dialog box is open. Later on, go view option
- Provides you the hidden files and folders option
- Now you can click on radio button show hidden files, folders and drives
- Finally, you get your data back in your original path
If you using these steps and you are not able to show the original capacity of your data. Then, you can use other option. You can format your Pen drive, USB drive memory card or SD card by doing this you can get the full capacity of your pen drive. if you have lost your data from pen drive then, it is also a big issue for you. But don’t worry about that, I tell you the other solution to this.
Restore USB Drive or Pen Drive Back to Full Capacity by Using pen drive Data Recovery Software
You can use the trustworthy and reliable third-party software. Pen drive data recovery software recover inaccessible or damaged soft deleted, hard deleted, formatted data from pen drive, USB flash drive, SD card and memory card. It recovers all types of file such as: videos, audio’s, images and doc files etc. This tool support all file formats like: Doc, xls, ppt, pdf, jpeg, png etc. The provides you advance search option. This tool is user-friendly and easy to use. It recovers data instantly and recovers unlimited data. Software recover safe and secure data without any data loss. For use of this tool just follow simple steps:
- Run pen drive data recovery software on your window PC
- The software gives two options of data recovery Scan and Formatted Scan
- After that, the software will list all recovered data into the left side and highlight folders which contains data. Easily explore the folder and display data into the right panel of the tool. The tool will highlight the Permanently deleted data by red color.
- The software gives two option to save recovered data: save selected data and Save entire data
- The software provides the location to save the resultant data. Users can also make a new folder
- Now you have to wait till it completes 100%
- Just go the location while you will be given and view entire data.